Brad Ezard Announced as a 2020 Forty Under 40 Recipient
On June 10, 2020, the recipients of the Ottawa-Gatineau’s 2020 Forty Under 40 were announced. Included in this year’s list was our COO, Brad Ezard!
Congratulations Brad, you have certianly earned it! Not only is Brad an integral member of the Keynote Group team but he is also very active in the local Ottawa community. Brad is the Vice-Chair of 100 Men Who Care Ottawa, a Director on the Bruyere Foundation Board of Directors, and an active mentor to students across our city.
In order to receive a Forty Under 40 award, a panelist of judges assess qualified nominees based on their accomplishments, professional expertise and philanthropic contributions.
In addition to Brad receiving a Forty Under 40 in 2020, Keynote Group’s leadership team is comprised of three other members that have received the honour: James Baker (2012), Donna Baker and Kyle Turk (2018).
Congratulations to all of the recipients of the 2020 Forty Under 40 award!
- Solon Angel, Mindbridge AI
- Graeme Barlow, Iversoft
- Tara Barnes, Manitobah Mukluks
- Brandon Bignell, BDO Canada LLP
- Erin Blaskie, Fellow
- Josée Brisson, Josee Brisson Insurances
- David Coyle, PCL Constructors Canada
- Neha D’Souza, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP/s.r.l.
- Ricardo Evangelho, Hit Point Press
- Brad Ezard, Keynote Group
- Justin Ferns, Iron Horse Security & Investigations
- Jeremy Francis, Rebel.ca
- Alex Gray, Fullscript
- Jessica Greenberg, Osgoode Properties
- André Grzela, Beachcomber Hot Tubs Orléans
- Shan Gu, Foci Solutions
- Nathan Hall, Simple Story
- Amanda Holtstrom, Ross Video
- Ashley Hopkins, Paradigm Properties
- Katharine Im-Jenkins, WUSC
- Chase Irwin, Dentons Canada LLP
- Bree Jamieson-Holloway, Jamieson Law
- Anna Keller, Canadian Commercial Corporation
- Monica Kunstadt-Landon, Kunstadt Sports and Ski Show
- Simon Lavigne, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Daniel MacKinnon, BLACKBOOK Lifestyle
- Hesam Mahdavi, Zodiac Light Waves
- Melissa McGuirk McNeil, Ottawa Network for Education
- Michael McNaught, RVezy
- Patrick Nadeau, Ottawa Riverkeeper
- Brian Rogic, Modis Canada
- Dr. Caitlin Schwartz, CWIM
- Andrew Scott, Pita Pit
- Sasha Suda, National Gallery of Canada
- Jennifer Teoh, Deloitte LLP
- Shawna Tregunna, Shawna Tregunna Consulting
- Hussein Valji, H&N Hospitality
- Michelle Weger, Venture Creative Collective
- Jennifer Welsh, Indiva Limited
- Jamison Young, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP