Keynote Executive Search

Find. Fit. Perform.

Executive Search

50% of leaders fail within 2 years.
Keynote Search finds people you are looking for, screens them more effectively and supports their success with dedicated executive coaching.
One inclusive price. Success-based guarantee.

Our Process Our Story
Receive exclusive invites and industry related content relevant to you and your business.

Find

Enhanced search that allows us to speak to hundreds of people on your behalf.

Our process leverages our expert delivery team’s experience combined with artificial intelligence to find and attract exceptional talent.

Fit

Every search includes predictive psychometric assessments with an exhaustive interview process.

Predictive psychometric assessments, A.I. & data-driven scoring, and a thorough interview process to ensure we find the right fit.

Perform

Ensure optimal performance of your new executive with our post-placement support.

One-on-one executive coaching and our Mastermind Executive Leadership Development Program to support executive hires with industry leading practices.

One customized solution. One inclusive price. Success is our guarantee.

Our executive search is backed by a 12 month guarantee. Everything we do from the enhanced search to extensive screening and post-placement support is all included under one transparent fee.

Learn more about how our executive search and recruitment services can help you find the right person to help your organization succeed.

Our Executive Search Team

Using our search processes, we have found and developed a team of experts that work together to help you with your search needs. Everything from identifying and creating compelling position profiles, sourcing candidates, assessing fit, evaluating and interviewing, selecting and even onboarding and coaching for your new hires.

The Competitive Reality for Recruiting These 8 Popular Roles

Recruiting in today’s economy brings numerous challenges. Not only are there challenges with the diversity of a multi-generational workforce, alongside a strong dependence on technology and employer branding, but you are also competing for the same talent as thousands of other companies. With the mo...

Recruitment Marketing: Creating a Personalized Candidate Journey

When it comes to recruitment, hiring managers and recruiters need to act and think like marketers. According to TalentLyft, only 14% of job seekers are actively seeking new opportunities. That means that the other 86% of job seekers are passive or in other words, are not actively applying for open p...

Tips From CFO Pros: Key Considerations For Your CFO Search

Driving business results and financial strategies to increase shareholder value, executing the company’s vision, and making informed, timely decisions are all major components of a CFO role.

Find your Dream Job by Optimizing your LinkedIn Profile

As an executive search and recruitment firm, we utilize LinkedIn among other platforms, as a tool to source qualified candidates for business critical positions. LinkedIn has become an extremely popular social platform and online database of passive or actively looking candidates for employment oppo...

Selling the Sellers: Personalizing IT Sales Recruitment

Technology strives to make our lives easier by performing tasks for us, taking the hassle away from humans so that we can do more, quicker and easier.

News

View the latest news from Keynote and our team.

Latest Opportunities

View our latest executive search opportunities.

Senior Project Manager @MARANT Construction

You are likely already familiar with one of Ontario’s leaders in the commercial interior office cons…

Director of Marketing @Real Estate Company

Independently owned and managed, our client evolved from one of Canada's most prominent real estate …

Operations Manager @TRUEdotDESIGN

Our client is a fully integrated Ottawa-based marketing firm that offers its clients a one-stop-shop…

Testimonials

We are proud to work with some exceptional companies in a wide variety of industries.

I've had the pleasure of working with Keynote on several different talent and HR initiatives. I have always been impressed by their approach, process and execution. I'd highly recommend working with Keynote and look forward to our future relationship.
Bruce Linton
Our company was very impressed with what Keynote had to offer in the way of recruitment, onboarding, coaching and follow-up. Additionally the caliber of candidates that were referred to us by Keynote were impressive leading us to make a great hire. We would recommend Keynote to any company.
Alex Cairns
HR Manager - EODC
I was lucky enough to work with James and the Keynote team on several occasions. I appreciate the work they do and do very well. I would strongly recommend using them for your hiring/search and onboarding needs.
Andrew Emmans