Diversity, Inclusion & Equity at Keynote Group
At Keynote Group, we believe that a diverse, includive and equitable workplace is one where all employees, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability, feels valued, respected and safe. We are committed to taking a nondiscriminatory approach to our business and people and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement throughout our entire company. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are heard.
We are committed to managing diversity and inclusion across our entire executive search and recruitment business, and are resolutely committed to maintaining an equal opportunity environment with fair treatment for all.
To ensure that we at Keynote Group provide authentic and meaningful leadership on issues of diversity and equality:
- We view diversity, inclusion, and equality as central to our mission and critical to ensure the well-being of our staff and the clients we employ and represent.
- We practice and encourage transparent communication in all interactions with employees, clients and all other stakeholders.
- We lead with respect and openness. We expect all employees to embrace this notion and to express it in workplace interactions and through everyday practices.
- We advocate for and support leadership-level thinking about how systemic inequities impact our company’s work, and how best to address that in a way that is consistent with our mission.
- We explore potential underlying, unchallenged assumptions that interfere or impede our inclusiveness efforts.
- We will acknowledge and remedy any inequities within our policies, systems, programs or services, and continually update them accordingly.
Our commitment to diversity for our clients
At Keynote Group, we recognize that the diverse and talented workforces of our clients are key to maintaining a competitive advantage. We acknowledge and celebrate that our business success is a reflection of the character, skill and care of our people. Keynote Group is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest talent to ensure top business growth and performance for our clients. At Keynote Group, we believe in treating all people with respect and dignity. We strive to foster and maintain a supportive and understanding environment during our executive search process in which all individuals are evaluated and represented equally. We are committed to extensively sourcing the best people to do the best job possible for each of our executive search clients.
The diverse capabilities that exist within our talented team, allow Keynote Group to fulfill the needs of our clients successfully. We believe that the wide range of perspectives and experience our team possesses promotes innovation and business stability. Managing diversity in our executive search process ensures the success of placements we make on behalf of our clients.
Career Development and Promotion
Keynote Group encourages and rewards excellence. Employees are promoted on the basis of their performance and contribution to the company, not on their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability. All managers will ensure diversity is protected and that all employees are treated fairly and evaluated objectively.
All employees are made aware of Keynote Group’s policies around diversity, inclusiveness and equality and share the responsibility of upholding the policies. If an employee notes that a section of the policy is not being upheld, they should bring it to the attention of one of the members of Keynote Group’s leadership team without delay.
Keynote Group’s leadership team commits to handling any and all such policy matters with the utmost seriousness and will investigate and report back to all parties involved. As much as practicable, such investigations will be collaborative in nature and aim to work with all parties to find an appropriate solution.
Communication of Policy
All Keynote Group employees (and/or contractors, as the case may be) will be given a copy of these policies upon commencement of their employment or engagement. Updates will be distributed if changes are made to the policy during periodic reviews.